Welcome to Christ Church
Christ Church Stamford seek to appoint a Half Time Operations Manager
Christ Church Stamford is looking to appoint a half time Operations Manager to oversee the social outreach programmes.
The operations manager will work closely with the Rev. Nikki Bates to lead, manage and develop the social projects based at Christ Church.
They will be responsible for leading a team of part time workers and over 150 volunteers.
The successful candidate will have experience in fund raising and be used to working in partnership with local business, authorities, charities and other local churches.
The operations manager will have the support of the leadership team at Christ Church.
There is a genuine occupational requirement that the person appointed should be a practicing Christian and work closely with the Rev. Nikki Bates to connect the social outreach projects with the congregations and the wider community.
Closing date: – midnight 27th March 2015 – Interviews:- to be confirmed
For an informal conversation please ring:
Revd Nikki Bates 01780 766026 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return application forms to email@example.com
Please click here to download the Ops Manager Job Description
An Introduction to Christ Church by the Revd Nikki Bates:
Our mission at Christ Church, through faith and fellowship, is to use all the resources of our church family to make the gospel known to everyone, of all ages.
- Always focusing on Jesus
- Being a welcoming church, open to God and one another where everyone is valued
- Constantly reflecting, evaluating and developing to build a sustained ‘home’ community which reaches out into the wider community with love
To achieve our mission we will:
- Nurture faith through worship, prayer and Bible study
- Continuously love, support and understand everyone with sensitivity according to their own needs
- Welcome and affirm the gifts that we, of all ages and abilities, have to offer to enable us to serve God together with joy
- Encourage and enable the church family to reach out into the wider community with love
- Manage the resources of the church for the good of all by effective leadership
- Encourage all ages to have fun and work together
Christ Church celebrated 35 years in Green Lane in October 2014
|Tweets by @christchurchpe9