StartaFresh seeks to meet the needs of disadvantaged adults in our community through mentoring, befriending and pastoral care. Providing “a place to belong” for members whilst offering guidance and assistance towards a self managed lifestyle.
Aims and Objectives
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Provide a safe place for members
- Encourage whole person well being
- Provide general pastoral and befriending support for adults who have encountered a crisis in their lives or find themselves socially excluded or disadvantaged in any way.
- Provide a mentoring and befriending service to members.
- Help members to build self esteem and to move forward in their lives, working towards more autonomous lifestyles.
- Help members with learning and development opportunities.
- Work in partnership with other service providers to help us achieve the best outcomes for members.